Sometimes, don't know why the Password cant able to access or Password is wrong. So if you are a developer or you can manipulate Database or you are familiar with Database, you can follow this guide to update the password.
- Log in to your PHPMyAdmin and find the Database that you are using for the website
- Find in the DB table Users > column Password
- The pass you need to input to Password field is "$2y$10$Gs.soE9Xw2Y0yYSCSph1RuqlN/LN4ZGC/V23iP82sLd/YRi6tYTOm"
- After inputting, just need to click outside the field => updated password successful
- The pass will be "admin123"
- After login to the Dashboard (yourlink/admin), you can update password as the normal