Create a new coupon by selecting Add Coupon. Or hover over an existing one to Edit.
Enter or generate a Coupon Code. The code is used by the customer to apply the coupon and associated discount. Must be unique as it’s used as an identifier.
- Coupon code: Enter any alphanumeric code you wish.
- Coupon name - Info about the coupon for internal use. For example Name of promotion/event, dates in effect, compensation, ticket number, customer name...
- Coupon amount: Fixed value or percentage, depending on the discount type you choose. Entered without a currency unit or a percent sign, which are added automatically, e.g., Enter ’10’ for £10 or 10%.
- Discount Type:
- Percentage discount – A percentage discount for selected products only. For example, if the cart contains three (3) t-shirts @ $20 each = $60, a coupon for 10% off applies a discount of $6.
- Amount discount – A fixed total discount for the entire cart. For example, if the cart contains three (3) t-shirts @ $20 each = $60, a coupon for $10 off gives a discount of $10.
- End Date: Coupon expiry date – Date the coupon should expire and can no longer be used. Expiry happens at 12:00 am or 00:00 on the date chosen
- Minimum spend – Allows you to set the minimum subtotal needed to use the coupon. Note: The sum of the cart subtotal + tax is used to determine the minimum amount.
- Maximum spend – Allows you to set the maximum subtotal allowed when using the coupon.
- Only for service– Product items that this coupon will be applied to, or that need to be in the cart in order for the fixed or percentage discount to be applied
- Only for Users–Select the users in the Dropdown box who can use this coupon
- Usage Limit per Coupon: How many times a coupon can be used by all customers before being invalid.
- Usage Limit Per User: How many times a coupon can be used by each customer before being invalid for that customer.
Once you’ve configured all settings, select Publish and your coupon is ready to use.