Go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Map Provider: now we support 2 map providers: Google Map and OpenStreetMap.org
If you use OpenStreetMap.org, you don't need to input any API key, it's free.
– Google Map API Key: Enter your Google API key to this field
From June 22, 2016 google no longer support key-less access (any request that not include an API key). That is reason why the map on your site is missed.
This post, we will guide you “How to get Google API for site”?.
To get Google API, Go to this page to Register your application for Google Maps
2. Social Login:
Navigate to Dashboard > Settings > Advance Settings > Social Login
- Facebook Login: check to the box to allow login by Facebook account, read more in this guide to know how to create FB API
Make a note of your OAuth Settings
At the step: Configure the Redirect URI
- Google Login: check to box to enable Login by Google account
Get a client ID and client secret
1. Open the Google API Console Credentials page.
2. From the project drop-down, select an existing project or create a new one.
3. On the Credentials page, select Create credentials, then select OAuth client ID.
Remember: In the Redirect URI input, need to use link:yourdomain.com/social-callback/google
4. Under Application type, choose Web application.
5. Click Create.
- Twitter Login: check to the box to allow login by the Twitter account
How to create a Twitter application:
- 1. Visit the Twitter Developers Site.
- 2. Sign in with your Twitter account.
- 3. Go to “My Applications”
- 4. Create a New Application.
- 5. Fill in your Application Details.
- 6. Create Your Access Token.
- 7. Choose what Access Type You Need
- 8. Make a note of your OAuth Settings.
Remember: In the Redirect URI input, need to use link:yourdomain.com/social-callback/twitter
Or you can try to watch this video
- Captcha: check to box to allow Enable captcha in login/register form
- Custom Scripts: Add custom HTML script before and after the content, like tracking code